**THE FINAL APPROVAL ORDER WAS ENTERED BY THE COURT ON SEPTEMBER 13, 2023**
A class action Settlement involving vehicle bootings by Secure Parking Enforcement, LLC in Atlanta Georgia and Union City, Georgia may provide payments to those who qualify.
A Georgia Court has authorized Notice. This is not a solicitation from a lawyer.
- There is a class action about whether Liotta v Secure Parking Enforcement, LLC (SPE) has unlawfully booted vehicles in Atlanta, Georgia and Union City, Georgia.
- You may be eligible for payment if you qualify and timely submit a valid Claim Form.
- Your legal rights are affected whether you act, or don’t act. Read the Notice carefully.
|YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OPTIONS IN THIS SETTLEMENT:|
|SUBMIT A CLAIM FORM||The only way to get a payment if you qualify.|
|ASK TO BE EXCLUDED||Get no payment. The only option that may allow you to individually sue SPE over the claims resolved by this Settlement.|
|OBJECT||Write to the Court about why you don’t agree with the Settlement. However, you will remain bound by the Settlement if it is approved.|
|GO TO A HEARING||Ask to speak in Court about the Settlement. However, you will remain bound by the Settlement if it is approved.|
|DO NOTHING||Get no payment. Give up rights.|
- These rights and options—and the deadlines to exercise them—are explained in the Notice.
- The Court in charge of this case still has to decide whether to approve the Settlement. If it does, and after any appeals are resolved, money will be distributed to those who qualify. Please be patient.